Enrollment by Appointment
If you've finished your trial or you're ready to enroll in one of our regular tuition plans, please click here to schedule an appointment. We offer enrollment by appointment, Mon-Wed or email us for an online option, thank you!
Scroll down to read about our membership details and other important information!
Adult Membership Details
ENROLLMENT, TUITION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- First month's tuition is charged on day of enrollment + school shirt.
- Unused classes do not rollover to the next month.
- Payment agreement required. No holds or cancellations within first 60 days; 30 days notice thereafter.
- Tuition is automatically withdrawn each month (after initial payment).
- A valid credit/debit card must be on file.
- Family discount is 10% for each tuition (adults must be on Bronze membership plan). This discount is removed if the family member quits or puts their account on hold. Students cannot stack multiple discounts.
- First-responder and military monthly tuition discount is 10% (must be on Bronze membership or above). Students cannot stack multiple discounts. Valid city, government or military ID must be presented at time of enrollment.
DROP IN CLASSES, PUNCH CARDS & MORE
We do not sell:
- Punch cards;
- Sell individual classes;
- Prorate memberships (tuition) for any reason;
- Drop in classes;
- We do not have plans for training 1x/week;
- One-month or temporary memberships;
- Membership does not include programs that are using or renting our facility but not part of SIMA.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSIONS & HOLDS
- Please click here to review our full policies regarding suspending or holding your account.
- Students cannot put their account on hold in the first 60 days of membership.
- All requests to change your account must be made be made online. Please allow 3 business days to make changes to your account. Click here to make changes to your account.
UPGRADING OR DOWNGRADING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Students can upgrade or downgrade their membership level with a minimum 3 business days notice.
- Students must use our online form to make changes to their account. We do not accept phone or email requests to change you account.
STUDENT EXPECTATIONS & POLICIES
- All students must sign in for each class and open gym session.
- Students and visitors are expected to sign and follow our student guidelines and show respect to all staff, fellow students, and instructors.
- Open Gym: only SIMA students on Bronze, Silver or Gold tuition plans may participate in Open Gym. Non-SIMA students are not allowed to train in the dojo during Open Gym.
- Students must test and rank under our lineage/system in order to take our advanced classes or workshops.
Download our New Adult Student Infographic and get the "good to know" on being a tuition-enrolled student here at SIMA!